Welcome to Digital Crypto Coins Kenya. This Caution and Alert about Bitcoins in Kenya acts as Guidelines to Help you Safely navigate the Bitcoins and Crypto Currency terrain in Kenya.
A Web Page page should NOT start like this but this particular one begins with a Caution and Alert about Bitcoins in Kenya.
- Before spending money to Buy Crypto Coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum take note of the following;
- You should only Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and any other Cryptocurrency coins after consulting with a Financial Consultant ( I am not a Financial Consultant ).
- You should only spend money that you can afford to lose.
- Do not take a Loan to buy CRYpto Coins.
- Do not Borrow Money to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other Crypto Coins.
- Do not use your pension, savings, chama funds, sadaka, tithe or any collectively amassed funds to buy Crypto Coins.
- Do not sell your property to buy CRYpto coins.
- Do not use your Money to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Crypto Coins. Be wise !
- Do not forget the old adage, a fool and his money are soon parted.
I have washed my hands !
ALERT : Before continuing any further, take note of the following. You will be glad you did !
I will NEVER Call you on either Safaricom, Airtel, Yu, Orange or any Telephone number about helping you to Purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Crypto Coins or offer to help you Sell off your Bitcoins, Ethereum and other Crypto Coins or Give you any instructions to carry out on your Bitcoin, Ethereum or Crypto Coins Wallet.
I will NEVER send you an email or contact you from this site about helping you Purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Crypto Coins or help you Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Crypto Coins or Give you any instructions whatsoever to carry out on your Bitcoin, Ethereum or Crypto Coin Wallet.
I will NEVER Call you or Send you an E-mail asking you for any Money.
I will NEVER Call you or Send you E-mails making offers to Help you with your Crypto Coin Wallet or Mobile Phone or your E-mail.
Should you get a Call, E-mail, Whatsapp message or any form of communication from anyone purporting to be us please Disregard that as a Fraudulent attempt targeted at Scamming You and Fleecing you off your monies.
Take time to read about the possible risks involved with trading Bitcoins highlighted in this Circular about Bitcoins by Central Bank of Kenya.
News outlets in Kenya like this one Central Bank warns investors against Bitcoin – The Standard (standardmedia.co.ke) picked up this circular and made the public more aware of the risks that Bitcoins investors in Kenya are likely to expose themselves to when they engage in Bitcoin Trade.
I have endeavored to create content about Bitcoins in the Kenyan context and while at it, I found it necessary and fair to expose the downsides to trading Bitcoins and thus wrote about this Caution and Alert about Bitcoins in Kenya for anyone to read as a precursor before getting started with Bitcoins.
I have washed my hands!
To Get Started, if you are looking for information on How to Quickly Cash your Bitcoins to Kenya Shillings, check out this post on How to Withdraw Bitcoins to MPESA
Secondly, if you are looking for information on How to Buy your first Bitcoin in Kenya, check out this post on How to Buy Bitcoins With MPESA in Kenya
Thereafter, should you be looking for detailed information on How to Quickly Buy Ethereum Coins in Kenya Shillings via MPesa, check out this post on How to Buy Ethereum with MPesa in Kenya
Lastly, if you are looking for information on How to Send Money to Kenya with Bitcoin, check out this post on How to Send Money to Kenya with Bitcoin.