Buying and Owning Your First Crypto Currency Coins in Kenya
Let’s Help you Get Started with Cryptocurrency Coins Today ! Learn how to Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and other Crypto Coins in Kenya via Cash, Mobile money, MPesa, Airtel Money, Pesalink, Bank Transfer etc.
Despite the fact that some Crypto Coins like Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum not being backed by any Real Assets, as is the norm with a Company’s shares, they have enormously rewarded those who Bought and held them for some time very Generously! Many folks have minted a fortune out of them and many early adopters too will turn around their fortunes for Good if they start today!
Below are the following places ( we call them Exchanges ) that accept MPESA, Pesalink Bank Transfer, Bank Account Deposits, Cash, Fiat currency like USD, Credit / Master Cards, PayPal etc. where you can buy Cryptos like Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum in Kenya. Carry out a due diligence review for whichever you choose to use. I am not recommending any of them but basically mentioning Exchanges where Kenyans have been able to Buy and Sell Crypto coins like Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum from.
Exchanges are online web based platforms where you can Buy and Sell Bitcoin and Ethereum and other Cryptocoins online.
The following is a list of Exchanges that anyone in Kenya can Register and get Approved to Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Cyrpto Coins for Investing or Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum and other Crypto Coins for Profits. They are;
Scan QR Code below with your Mobile Phone’s Camera to Register for a Free Bitcoin Wallet Account to Start Buying and Selling Bitcoins instantly.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and other Crypto Coin Exchanges from where you can Buy your Crypto Currency Coins in Kenya.
- LocalBitcoins.com ( Buy and sell Bitcoin in Kenya Shilling)
- LocalCryptos.com ( Buy and sell Ethereum in Kenya Shilling)
- LocalMonero.co ( Buy and sell Monero in Kenya Shilling )
- Paxful ( Buy and sell Bitcoin in Kenya Shilling)
- Remitano ( Buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum in Kenya Shilling)
- CoinMama ( Buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum here with Fiat currency)
- Changelly ( Use Changelly to Buy or Convert / Change your Bitcoin to other Lucrative Cryptocurrencies you want to invest or trade in)
- Binance ( Send Bitcoin or Ethereum from your Wallet to Binance to Buy Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Neo and more than 80 other Lucrative Crypto Coins)
- BitMEX ( Send Bitcoin or Ethereum from your Wallet to BitMEX to Buy Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Neo and over 60 other AltCoins)
- Coin Exchange ( Send Bitcoin from your Wallet to Coin Exchange to Buy Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Neo and over 150 other AltCoins)
- KuCoin ( This Exchange offers Great support to its users. Send Bitcoin from your other Bitcoin Wallets to KuCoin Exchange to Buy Ethereum, BitCash, Monero, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Neo and over 120 several other Crypto Coins)
Should you know of any Exchange currently not listed here that can benefit Kenyan readers of this forum please send me an email and I will update this space with its listing.
Also, remember to check out the MPesa Charges levied for MPesa Transactions in Kenya.
If you are looking for information on How to Buy your First Bitcoin in Kenya Shillings, check out this post on How to Buy Bitcoins in Kenya from my Phone via MPESA
If you are looking for information on How to Buy your First Ethereum in Kenya Shillings, check out this post on How to Buy Ethereum in Kenya from my Phone via MPESA
Would you be brushing thru, looking for information on How to Quickly Cash your Bitcoin to Kenya Shillings, check out this post on How to Withdraw Bitcoins to MPESA
Crypto Coins Exchanges will ask information about you before Registering you on their platforms. They may ask for a Front and Back Photo of your National ID Card, Passport, Driving Licence. This is however with good intention so that they can help you e.g. recover your password should you forget it and also as an additional security feature for your account.
One important thing that you should keep in mind and always do after opening an account on any Exchange is to Enable 2FA for Optimum Security beyond the Traditional Password. This is what we call Two Factor Authentication. The Exchange you subscribe to will give you clear details on how to secure you account with the 2FA in their platform. It is easy! They have clear and simple to follow instructions on how to configure it.